Application for admission to the college should be made in the prescribed form. The prospectus and application form can be obtained from the college office, on payment of Rs. 70/-. The admission will be made on the basis of merit and personal interview. Provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidate, physically handicapped and for candidates having proficiency in extracurricular activities will be made as per the Govt. rules and regulations.
1. One set of photocopies of mark sheets duly attested, of qualifying / last attended examination (H. S. L C. / H. S. S. L C.) and certificate from the head of the institution last attended must be enclosed with the application form.
2. One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form and two photographs are also to be enclosed.
3. H. S. L C. Admit Card (attested copy) must be enclosed with the application form.
4. SC / ST / OBC / MOBC candidates, and those seeking admission in co-curricular quota must enclose relevant certificates.
5. Applicants having gap period should produce gap certificate.
6. Application Form must be completed in all respects.
7. Applicants are directed to bring all the original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of submission of forms and interview.
8. List of the selected candidates will be published shortly after submission of forms. Selected candidates will have to take admission by paying the amount at the specific counter of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Chamata Branch on the date to be notified by the college authority.